logo di stampa inglese
 
You are in: Overview » Corporate Events and Group Structure

Corporate events and Group structure

The Group continued to streamline its corporate structure in 2011. This involved liquidating two companies, removing five companies from the Companies Register, withdrawing from two companies, increasing equity investments in two companies and carrying out three merger/transformation operations.

The main M&A transactions were as follows:

Enomondo S.r.l.

On 16 February 2011, Herambiente S.p.A. acquired from Caviro Società Cooperativa Agricola an additional 10% of the share capital of waste-to-energy company Enomondo S.r.l., taking its stake to 50%.

Acantho S.p.A.

On 7 March 2011, the share transfer from Infracom Italia S.p.A. to Hera S.p.A. of 17.50% of the share capital of telecoms company Acantho S.p.A. was formalised.

Herasocrem S.r.l.

On 12 April 2011, the Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of cremation and funeral-services company Herasocrem S.p.A. voted to transform the company from a company limited by shares (S.p.A.) to a limited-liability company (S.r.l.), and to reduce the share capital to €100,000, with effect from 13 July 2011.

It is also proposed to dispose of the equity investment.

Hera Comm Marche S.r.l./Sadori Gas S.r.l.

On 27 April 2011, Hera Comm S.r.l. acquired from Walter Sadori S.r.l. 50% of the share capital of Sadori Gas S.r.l., a company that sells gas in the Marche region.

The merger by incorporation of Sadori Gas S.r.l. into Hera Comm Marche S.r.l., in which Hera Comm has a 60% stake and Marche Multiservizi S.p.A. controls the remaining 40%, was completed with effect from 1 July 2011.

As a result of this transaction, the share capital of Hera Comm Marche S.r.l. increased from €1,458,332 to €1,977,332.

Hera Comm S.r.l. now holds 57.38% of the share capital of Hera Comm Marche S.r.l., with Marche Multiservizi S.p.A. controlling 29.50% and Walter Sadori S.r.l. the remaining 13.12%.

Hera Comm Mediterranea S.r.l./Hera Comm S.r.l.

With effect from 1 December 2011 and from 1 January 2011 for tax purposes, Hera Comm Mediterranea S.r.l., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hera Comm S.r.l., was merged by incorporation into Hera Comm S.r.l.

 
Deepen this issue on our site